Parents on the Drive provides an always on support network that supports new and seasoned parents in their journey.
Ask 1,200+ local parents questions or for tips about:
- Any other parenting or even non-parenting issue
Parenting is hard and often isolating work. The POTD online network is accessible at any time, day or night, to help:
- Reduce isolation
- Provide support & advice to members
- Build stronger families
POTD members recycle items locally for free or at discounted prices:
- Need baby clothes?
- Looking to borrow a high chair?
- Getting rid of an old dresser?
- Looking for a used car seat?
Members let members know about:
- Upcoming festivals, activities & events
- Workshops & classes
- Neighbourhood warnings
- Recall warnings
- Community meetings
- Bulk buys